So in honour of my new found freedom, I appear to have signed myself up to a million and one projects (ok, more like half a dozen!), including:
1. Finish Bean's Harry Potter Quilt - Needs to be completed by May 1.
2. Make baby quilt for my sister-in-law - Needs to be completed by the beginning of April.
3. Learn how to FMQ - I took the pledge to join SewCalGal's 2012 FMQ Challenge
5. Participate in the Valentine's Day Accuquilt Blog Hop - more about this soon ;) I have all my fabrics picked out, I just need to get Flo the GO! cranking..
6. Joined the Craftsy BOM - 12 months of quilty goodness led by Amy from Stitchery Dickory Dock. Here are my 2 January Blocks (I'm using "Delighted" by The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake)
|Wonky Pound Block|
It certainly looks like it will be a quilty year..