Thursday 1 September 2011

One down, 5 to go!

So I finished the first wine glass cover/jug cover/beaded doily (you choose!) tonight! I just had to try it out on a wine glass, and the central design fit perfectly.. although it would depend on how big your wine glasses are ;) I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, and I must confess that I'm completely in love with the pale gold colour of the yarn and its gorgeous silky finish. Now I *could* start on Nat's wine glass cover, but I think I'll finish off the green poncho first... WICKED here I come!

View from the side
View from the top

And this is what it looks like not on a wine glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class